Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Greetings from the Weirdo Lady

Greetings avid fans,


I've done most of my blogging to date on facebook, both on my Weird Wares fan page (where I post pictures of my latest Etsy listings and Etsy-related links), and on my Tome of Doom project (where I post excerpts of my literary work in progress). Though facebook has generated a lot of interest from friends-of-friends, I thought it was about time I created a proper blog, that I will update frequently.

Most importantly, I have 'monetised' it. What does this mean? Well if you look at my right side bar you can see that Google have very kindly allowed me to display some advertising links. Isn't that wonderful? Getting paid to blog? Me?!

I have also added a donation button, which you can use if you wish to send me a secure donation by PayPal or credit card. I'm not actually a charity!! Just another starving artist. I hope that you would rather buy my eccentric creations from my Etsy shop, but if not, and you still feel compelled to help me pay my leccy bill, the donation button is the option for you. And I promise that if we ever meet in person, I will pay you back with a hug! <3

Of course the best gift you can give is a good ego-massage. Every comment on here, every link you share, every tweet you re-tweet, shall be repaid with humble thank yous and seriously nice Christmas pressies when I'm famous! *ahem* 

~ Emily ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment